Monday 24 October 2011

Study Designs

All of the designs were created using Adobe Illustrator, which I had not used before, so I found it a bit of a challenge, however the use of Photoshop in the past was an advantage and some lessons on Illustrator. There had to be two different designs in two different colour ways. These designs were for the Study, I found this room the most challenging because it was a difficult room to research because many studies are painted in block colours and don't have many patterns or prints. I also found the colour palettes for this room the most difficult and challenging out of the three designs. I decided to look at paperclips because it is something that I have not seen before and I thought that it would be different and also fit in with the theme of the room and what the room is mainly used for. 
Here are my designs;




No comments:

Post a Comment