Monday 24 October 2011

Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair

On Friday the 21st of October I went to the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair at Spinningfields in Manchester. It was the first time that I have been to the Craft Fair and I was really impressed with the selection of different artists and designers there, it included jewellery, pottery, ceramics, glass, lighting, textiles and paper work. 
I found it a great place to go for inspiration and new artists and designers to look into and research more, it also gives an idea of the level and standard I have to achieve myself



2 comments:

  1. Hey! was it good? did you buy anything? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, yea I went on Friday, it was really good there was alot of people that were at the Liverpool show. But all of the artists are at the Manchester Craft Centre so you can always go there to see them. No I didn't get anything!

    ReplyDelete