Tuesday 25 October 2011

H&M

I'm a huge fan of H&M clothes, but recently they have introduced H&M at home, their are collections for the kitchen, living space, bedroom and the bathroom, including ben linen, cushions, curtains, towels, and storage. The collections include many different prints, textures, fabrics and colours. I've not had the chance to see any of the collections in the shops, but I have had a good look online.



These are my favourite designs because they remind me of the interiors brief that I have just finished. I like how the imagery on the item links in with the room that it would be in, for example the shower curtain with the bottle of toothpaste and the toothbrush would usually be found the in bathroom. I also like the antique and vintage feel that each piece has and the simple colour palettes used in each design.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment