Friday 6 January 2012

Julia Rothman

As part of my last brief I was introduced to the work of Julia Rothman, who is an illustrator, and I liked the style and feeling of her work and thought that it was very interesting and uplifting.
Her work has been used on papers, fabrics, and stationary, using a technique of hand drawing and also digital drawing  giving her work a difference in line, shape and texture.  Her work has also been used as illustrations in a lot of different books.
I love the colour palettes that she uses in her work and think that they work well together and complement each other and her work.






I really like how she draws the same item such as shoes and draws them in different styles and shapes but still uses the same colours, in each of the drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment